Has your company built between $25,000 and $100,000 in essential business credit on only its "EIN" #? If it hasn't, you and your company are at a strategic disadvantage!
When you build business credit, you're developing pure commercial-grade vendor, retail, fleet, and revolving credit built strictly on your business entity name and EIN #. Those are tradelines you can use to purchase the items you need to run your business.
They're also extremely important in establishing your business as one of the extremely few in the USA who are doing what most large companies (think Amazon, Walmart, Dell, etc.) have been doing for years to grow their businesses.
Let me share five reasons why you MUST build business credit. When you build business credit under your entity's EIN # you...
1) Build your business identity and "brand" much more exponentially, thus making your company more attractive to lenders.
2) Build a "firewall" between your personal (and you family's) and business finances that, in the event of an unforeseen negative business event, will limit your personal liability.
3) Build business credit reports and scores that will demonstrate to lenders that you pay your bills on-time and can be trusted for bigger and better tradelines and better-graded loan products.
4) Build value in your company as it matures and increases its worth in the event you choose to sell the company.
5) Build much greater access to the billions of dollars in capital available for businesses that have built business credit tradelines and used them wisely.
Bottom line, building business credit is a MUST for every freelancer, solopreneur, and brick and mortar small business owners and their companies.
Our business credit building and coaching program -- "The 1-Day Business Credit Coaching Bootcamp" -- is a hybrid "Do-It-Yourself" (DIY) and coach-centric (in-person or online) commitment to help you successfully reach your credit building goals.
It's comprised of four major themes and objectives:
1) How to ensure your business meets the "Top 13" underwriting compliance requirements.
2) How to correctly apply and use the first three to five "pre"-Paydex scoring tradelines in preparations for obtaining more lucrative tradelines.
3) How to quickly set-up your business with Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax business credit reporting companies.
4) How to build the "Top" commercial-grade vendor, retail, fleet, and revolving credit business tradelines -- in the proper order necessary -- to ensure you skyrocket your business for unstoppable strategic growth.
The program includes six (6) monthly 30-minute telephone coaching sessions after completion of the Bootcamp to ensure you're properly following the steps required to help you reach maximum business credit building success.
The fee for "The 1-Day Business Credit Coaching Bootcamp" and six (6) monthly coaching sessions is only $795.00 ($695.00 for veterans and military personnel). Start building business credit today. Let me show you how!
To reach me for a FREE 15-minute introductory call, please call 407-868-3166 or 407-877-0406 (PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IF NOT AVAILABLE) or use the CONTACT FORM and I'll call you back within 24 to 48 hours (M-F).